Discuss A pair of pooches.... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Rockingit

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Just in the process of jumping hrough the hoops for a duo of old friends from a shelter - 11yr old chocolate lab and a 5yr old GSD, both boys. Not neglected as such, just ignored and previous owners couldn't be bothered so they'd spent most of their time in a garage 😤. Be interesting to see how the two rescue cats take to them - they've both been top dog until now, especially the rescue kitten who thinks I'm Dad, so hope they don't beat them up!!

As soon as it's appropriate, then I will.
DE590D96-E8B7-41C8-8977-8662F5451979.jpeg
F324C73F-3DEA-4759-9840-98899231CBBF.jpeg
C635040B-F257-47BD-866E-C4B12E4DA894.jpeg

Well done . I take my hat off to you.
I have two stray cats that I could not live without now. It does not take long for them to get under your skin.
Got two of those as well!! RSPCA rescue aged 9 and then last year we took in an abandoned kitten at around 3 weeks old, found by some chidren and brought into my OH's vet practice - so muggins here ended up on 2 hourly bottle feeds (fringe benefit of lockdown) and all that goes with it. Trouble is, said cat, who basically thinks I'm Dad had never seen ANY other animal (ish, he's been to the Vets, obviously) until yesterday when confronted with a German Shepherd that blocks out the sun. Thankfully neither dog has the slightest interest so it's just about gradual introduction...... the pack order has already been sorted - the dogs are afraid of the cat!

Reply to A pair of pooches.... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock