Search the forum,

Discuss Bag of seals in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

this is not good advice.
The person with the seals could end up getting arrested for theft of electric board property possibly
suspected of removing the seal and having a spare bag of replacements, after he gets arrested and questioned he will have to prove his story is true but what if the guy who left the seals behind totally denies leaving them behind? Its good that the poster don't want to get anyone in trouble but think of numero uno is my advice. Call the company and ask them to get the guy to pick up his tool that he forgot.

Let's face it, he ain't going to get arrested for theft of electricity board property! Daz

Let's face it, he ain't going to get arrested for theft of electricity board property! Daz
lets face it if he has a bag of meter seals he could easily be accused of theft of the seals or theft of electricity,I gave him my advice. You cannot see the future can you???

Reply to Bag of seals in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back