Search the forum,

Discuss Best way of hiding tv cables on concrete wall in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

The amount of cover to reinforcement in a concrete wall, or any concrete structure is calculated for the structural integrity of the building/wall, chasing out the wall compromises that calculation, DON'T DO IT, concrete cancer is a real concern of concrete structures, and electricians are not qualified to cross that professional line, the answer is a false wall in front of the existing, without shot firing or drilling, plug and screwing the battens into the concrete wall, plenty of adhesives around that will do the job.

Reply to Best way of hiding tv cables on concrete wall in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Since the deco needs doing to this property. My sister needs the TV putting on thr wall but wants the cables hiding. What will be the best way...
Replies
Views
Hello All. I'm quite new to this game and gaining experience, but going well in the main. My customer wants to feed a Hob ( on island in centre...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning to install wall lights such as these ones (LAP Bronx Outdoor Up & Down Wall Light Black - Screwfix -...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Wondering if I can get some advice. Basically I’m having exposed joist ceilings in my house and I’m in the process of slowly changing all...
Replies
Views
Strange on this, we are wiring an extension at the moment and I would like to 3 way the (currently 2 way) landing switch to the new bedroom so...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back