Discuss bussines cards in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Why not use a local printer, who would also be able to design your card to exactly how you want it rather than using a template that lots of others will use.

I also agree with dillb, however on this occassion if you did want to order online and get 500 cards for a couple of quid and didn't really care about the quality as such just need some cards then vistaprint is the place to visit, about a fiver for 1000 I think and they do mugs and calendars and the rest of the usual, there are also catagories with them, if you allow their name on the back of the card in small print it is cheaper again, but there are choices.

I also agree with dillb, however on this occassion if you did want to order online and get 500 cards for a couple of quid and didn't really care about the quality as such just need some cards then vistaprint is the place to visit, about a fiver for 1000 I think and they do mugs and calendars and the rest of the usual, there are also catagories with them, if you allow their name on the back of the card in small print it is cheaper again, but there are choices.

Agree with MDJ, login to said site put your order in the basket then close the page wait a day or two and they will send you an email offering all for free or at least free delv. do it loads

I get mine at Vistaprint. I don't use the basic templates though but designed my own with my graphics and stuff. The first run is a little more expensive but they then keep sending you free offers to get more stuff including cards so start with 250 or 500 and then get more with the free offers. I've now got a good supply of pens, (advertising) postcards, a couple of mugs and stuff for nothing off them.

they also do the magnetic business cards, I use these, secretaires at schools keep them on their filing cabinets and I get regular work from them, a good buy IMO

Goodprint are very reasonable. Type in DECFREE76 before 19th Dec and get 40% off plus free delivery. Once you've bought from them they regularly send 60% off codes.
Excellent range of good quality modern designs plus you can upload your own logos or designs at no extra cost.

Vista print. You can upload your logo (if you have one) and download a PDF sample to print. Don't pay for speedy delivery as its a rip off.

I found Vistaprint an pain, can't remember why but for what I wanted it turned out a lot more expensive than advertised.

I've used quadrantprint.co.uk a couple of times. Nothing special but you can upload a jpg of the whole card so you are not restricted to standard layouts and delivery was very quick (1 day). Card is not particularly thick but doesn't go all manky if left in your wallet for a few weeks.

Vista print for me, got 250 cards, only paid for delivery and a few extras. they cocked up the first lot when cutting them and rang and complained, got to keep faulty 250, some of which were okish sent another lot out free within 7 days. Good quality, paid a bit more for glossy finish and image and text on back, looks a lot nicer. Also for a free card holder.

Reply to bussines cards in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net