Currently reading:
Dilog 9083P MFT

Discuss Dilog 9083P MFT in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

krprivett

Hi, This is my first post on this forum. Just starting my first job after completing my Part P. I've purchased a Dilog 9083P MFT and I'm trying to get the Zs reading but not sure where to connect the leads?
Do they connect the same as when doing the Ze reading (red to line, Green & Black to earth)
I would be grateful for any advice?

Thanks

Well on a megger Zs is a 3 lead test to stop the rcd tripping.Set at no trip.IF no rcd then same as Ze

This will all be in the instructions????Did u buy the tester new?

Last edited by a moderator:
The loop tests Ze and Zs are both 3 wire on a Dilog 9083P MFT.
The procedure is the same for both:
1) Set the rotary switch set to Loop,
2) Select either the 3 wire lead set or the BS1363 plug lead,
3) If the 3 wire lead set is chosen the Red lead-Line, Black lead-Neutral and Green lead-Earth/CPC,
4) Press test button,
5) The measured loop impedance (either PEFC or PSCC) is displayed on the primary display,
6) The secondary display indicates if the value displayed on the primary display is the PEFC or PSCC,
7) Toggle F1 for the alternative value to be displayed (from PEFC to PSCC or vice-versa).
8) There is no need repeat the test again, both values are captured in the one test.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Dilog 9083P MFT in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock