Search the forum,

Discuss Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hell, I can go into any farm cottage around here and see similar, if not worse.
I agree about farm properties, I seem to be spending a lot of time moving between them in Wales at the moment.
The photo was apparently a holiday let on the Isle of Sheppey.
I was a little bit intrigued if there is a meter upstream or if that is the overhead supply coming in with a dodgy DIY TN connection....

I think there are more caravans than house's on the Isle of Sheppey, the favourite holiday and week end retreat for the folks from the East End of London.

Before anyone has a go about predigest I was born within the sound of Bow Bells which are in St Mary Le Bow church in Cheapside near St Pauls so more the City of London that the east end.

Last edited:
Before anyone has a go about predigest I was born within the sound of Bow Bells which are in St Mary Le Bow church in Cheapside near St Pauls so more the City of London that the east end.
I have a strange fondness for the East End as I've seen more of it than many have. I used to cycle from Leyton to near Orchard Street W1 on a daily basis. Nicest in the summer when Victoria Park was open until dusk. I started during the fuel strikes, and liked it so much I kept going when the cars returned. I kept it up for about 3 years until I came too close to death on Old Street roundabout for the 3rd time and figured the tube had some benefits, like increased life expectancy!

Reply to Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back