Discuss English man Scots man and Irish man join the Sas in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Nolnoc

-
Reaction score
English,Scot and Irish man were at there final interview to join the SAS. The final task was to prove they could carry out any order without question.The general handed them a gun and told them that behind the three doors were the three men's wives. The order was to go in and shoot their wives.The English man goes in first and after a couple of minutes comes out with tears in his eyes saying he couldn't do it he loved her too much.Next was the Scot who after a couple of minutes comes out saying he couldn't shoot the mother of his children.Last in was the Irish man.There was loud banging heard from the room and after he emerged and said "this damn gun had only blanks in it,I had to strangle her instead"

Reply to English man Scots man and Irish man join the Sas in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I am the wife of an electrician feeling absolutely gutted. We have had a complaint from a customer who is seeking a £500 refund for a consumer...
Replies
Views
In addition to the 4 main, well known competent persons schemes (NICEIC, ELECSA, NAPIT and STROMA), there is apparently another, lesser known...
Replies
Views
Thought this might be of interest and use to anyone looking to undertake the various short training courses. So here is my recent experience -...
Replies
Views
Team - I'm after some help on a fault find that I was at this week and to work out if there's something obvious that I've forgotten, overlooked...
Replies
Views
B
An Irishman has penned an hilarious 'open letter'telling the jihadis that his countryman are "only here for the craic." 'Finchie Cova' wrote an...
Replies
Views
Barry White
B

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock