Discuss Fluorescent Light Circuit For 4 T8 Tubes. Advice needed in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi,

I've got 4 T8 tubes: 4 Foot Fluorescent Tube 36W 950 Graphica Pro 36 Watt-Philips [Energy Class G]
51ZyqyyLN4L._AC_SL1200_.jpg

And I want to make one bank light out of them. Something like that
came_tv_16dp2kit_2kits_4_4bank_fluorescent_1343521.jpg

But there's so much confusing info on in the internet, that I'm even afraid to ask all those questions that cross my mind:

How many ballasts do I need?
How many starters do I need?
What kind of ballast should I chose to maximize bulbs lifetime?
What is the the exact wiring circuit?
Where to look for a fixture for 4 tubes?

I want to keep it simple. Very basic fixture. No dimming. The light should be either turned on or off. That's it. I have some basic understanding of electricity, not much really.
So I hope for your help. Thanks. Have a great day

TL;DR
I've got four T8 36W 48'' tubes and I want to make a bank light out of them. I need your help with a wiring circuit
High-frequency ballasts will maximise the tube life, efficiency and light quality. You can get dual and quad ballasts that drive two or four tubes each, so one quad ballast will do the job. HF ballasts do not need starters. The wiring differs between different models but there is usually a diagram on the unit itself showing which tube pins connect to which ballast terminals.

E.g.:

High-frequency ballasts will maximise the tube life, efficiency and light quality. You can get dual and quad ballasts that drive two or four tubes each, so one quad ballast will do the job. HF ballasts do not need starters. The wiring differs between different models but there is usually a diagram on the unit itself showing which tube pins connect to which ballast terminals.

E.g.:
Awesome! Much more simple than it seemed before. Thank you very much

Reply to Fluorescent Light Circuit For 4 T8 Tubes. Advice needed in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net