Discuss flyers in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

kellogs64

i just bought 10,000 A6 single sided flyers for about £100,was wondering if there was any cheaper places out there anyone could recomend

many thanks in advance

A5 I find to big,I'm going house to house mate its a right slog I've already done 10,000 only another 9,500 left of this batch lol ,should put them in shops but most charge n who reads them anyway lol

A5 I find to big,I'm going house to house mate its a right slog I've already done 10,000 only another 9,500 left of this batch lol ,should put them in shops but most charge n who reads them anyway lol

Yep A6 or postcard size i found was perfect after a trial with A5 was a disaster mind got plenty excercise

Message from TMS Print:

The a5 flyer price on the forums was an old one,

Please see full specs and prices below,

A5 Flyers
Full colour
Gloss finish
Double sided
135gsm

2500 £66

We found that going to a local (friendly) printer we got a lot of advice in the best ways to layout the copy and also in the graphic design. He might charge a little if they do all the layout work, but often he's more than happy to advise us and we create it with a simple software program. Also his prices were not much more expensive than online when you take shipping into account.

Im currently working on a flyer myself with tms print. 10,000 A6 size flyers £86. Their double sided full glossy. Pretty good price i think and thats delivered

Yep A6 or postcard size is the way to go I used Online Printing Company, cheap online printers, cheap booklet printers, cheap brochure printing. Print Smarter - Print Smarter and the guy David was very good as I made the flyer via MS Publisher the saved it to PDF and although I got 2 copies on each page David sorted it out

Hi mate, facemedia seem alright,I got a load of sample packs from a few firms and they were decent (not that cheap though).

Hows the response with the leaflet drop so far? I'm planning an onslaught before the winter kicks in!!

get yourself 5000 double sided then target your area remember its like sowing seeds you mail them hear nothing and then a month later you get a phone call

Why does everyone prefer the A6 over the A5 size? Is it easier to fill the space content wise or easier to deliver?

Am in the process of getting some done so would be good to hear the pros and cons etc

I did A5 and got Hee Haw so I redesigned for A6 postcard size and started to get work in so I did a bit of feedback and the comments were yep a handy size to that fits on the fridge or inside the telephone book. remember you can get a call 3 months after you post it

So the customer is more likely to keep hold of the A6 size. You would never think about it but it makes sense!

Thanks! You saved me the usual trial and error approach!

OT what program did you use to design your flyers? Only asking cus they only accept certain colour formats don't they....I have only got Microsoft program's and then save to PDF, is this what you did?

Depends what your target is I do small electrical and alarm repairs so they pick it up and say thats handy put it in their fridge because they are thinking about getting some lights put up or they stick it in their telephone book hence the call 3 months later. Also people fold A5 but not A6

OT what program did you use to design your flyers? Only asking cus they only accept certain colour formats don't they....I have only got Microsoft program's and then save to PDF, is this what you did?

MS Publisher then saved it as a PDF that put 2 copies on the one sheet but Dave from Online Printing Company, cheap online printers, cheap booklet printers, cheap brochure printing. Print Smarter - Print Smarter sorted it out as i sent him the tenplates and he gave me some hints.

Yep cannot fail him nothing is too much bother and if there is a problem he gets back to you with advice ie one of your pictures has a poor resolution type of thing

Reply to flyers in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net