Discuss Garage and House Circuits—problems with circuit breaker tripping in Garage in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

To be fair to the installer, he pointed out the deficiencies of what is a 1970s installation. If it were a new build, I doubt the supply would be split like it is now. He also mentioned my strimmer technique of controlling the speed by the trigger isn't ideal; however, it's a technical problem that I am sure has a solution somewhere.

Reply to Garage and House Circuits—problems with circuit breaker tripping in Garage in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have a lighting circuit cable (1mm) powering a telescope (12 volts) in an observatory total draw 84 watts drawn from a transformer. There is a 6...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Corby 7700 trouser press it is a 220w model, 3 years 10 month old. On Friday it stopped working, so I took it to the garage ready...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I recently moved to an older property that had a run down garage. We had this removed and a summer house put up in its place. The old...
Replies
Views
I may have posted this before but not sure if it made it in. I want to install an EV Charger in my garage. The panel is two stories up and the...
Replies
Views
We have one room that seems to have lost most of its power last night. One of the outlets in the rooms has a power strip plugged in that powers...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock