Currently reading:
Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :)

Discuss Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the The Electrical Exchange area at ElectriciansForums.net

We have this thread on TilersForums.com and it's just been restarted because the old thread had 20,000 replies and 500,000 views. And there were 700 pages. Started to lag a bit on slow connections.

I think we had a bash of this before, but I can't find the thread, so thought I'd start another one off.

If you have time in the mornings, come post in the thread before you head off to work, let us know what you've got on and what the weather is like in your area etc. Anything at all is fine. :)

Posts and likes get counted towards your total stats in this thread.

So GOOOD MORNING PEOPLE - WEATHER IS NICE TODAY IN STOKE. I'M THANKFUL IT'S FRIDAY, HAD A RUBBISH WEEK. THANK GOD IT'S OVER.

View attachment 53708

Last edited:
His name has cropped up a couple of times….
I think the metric vs imperial thread?? Anywhere where he gets to have a moan about being different in his day….

The site I’m on are keeping a hold of a cherry picker they had for another job so that I can go up and remove some high up old light fittings and redundant cables this morning……

So, of course, it’s raining.
No rain here yet but it is forecast I think. I am a bit obsessed with the weather to be honest. I am not sure I would fancy going in a cherry picker but I think I would prefer rain to wind!

Cherry picker + phone camera = view of house that no one else sees…..

IMG_5430.jpeg

Today I'm back near Runcorn. Hopefully finished fairly early then the drive down through mid Wales to home. I would have liked to be home early as It's a big day for my daughter. She should be picking up the key to her first house today.

Today I'm back near Runcorn. Hopefully finished fairly early then the drive down through mid Wales to home. I would have liked to be home early as It's a big day for my daughter. She should be picking up the key to her first house today.
Take your tools and a few lamps with you… there will be something needing fixed straight away…

Oh that house is AMAZING!!! Have you been inside? Has it got massive chandeliers? I would hate to clean those.. good job I just have normal light shades haha.

Moley I hope all goes well with your daughter today! That is a fairly nice drive home to be honest, fingers crossed you get back early. I hope the new house hasn't got too much dodgy wiring..

Good morning all. What have I got on today? Well, just a pair of tatty shorts and a loud shirt! Beach walk done, Cava breakfast done, tidying this place next because my daughter is visiting timorrow for a few days, then watching the golf from Valhalla.
TBH, dunno why I bother to tidy...daughter will have the place in a total mess within 15 minutes!

Just re mowed my lawn, family around today for a BBQ, patio doors open, air flowing throughout the house, a beautiful day to be alive.

Morning everyone, did you all get your fair share of sun over the weekend? It was glorious all weekend :) we were just missing a bbq!

Busy week this week of sorting things out and the like general adminny stuff nothing too interesting I am afraid!

Morning. We had a glorious weekend of sunshine. Goslings are starting to hatch. Helped the farrier with our horses. DW and daughter went riding and I dug the ditches out with the back hoe.

Morning. We had a glorious weekend of sunshine. Goslings are starting to hatch. Helped the farrier with our horses. DW and daughter went riding and I dug the ditches out with the back hoe.
Rather you than me in the heat yesterday! I pulled my knee just sitting still all day haha

Spent Friday and today at the local college doing the C&G "2921-601 Design and installation of domestic and small commercial electric vehicle charging installations" course..... That just rolls off the tongue...

Passed with 96.43% but i don't know which question i got wrong. (28 questions total, must have only got the 1 wrong)

This was my excuse to finally go out and buy the 2nd amendment Big Brown Book.

Next two weeks I'm at Pembroke power station. Left at 5.45 this morning. Hopefully the weather will stay nice throughout.

I have got my fingers crossed!

We have got a lot of behind the scenes stuff to do today.

If anyone is on Insta, have you followed us yet? Find us @ElectriciansForums

Nothing more annoying than not being told what questions you answered incorrectly in an exam. How exactly are you supposed to learn if no one points out the gaps in your knowledge?
too right.

i know the wrong answer was from a 4 question section; "Know the key requirements relating to electric vehicle charging equipment".... so i can only assume i misread the question...
One guy that was there was resitting the exam... he didn't get the 70% pass mark last time.

C&G exam conditions.... invigilator, laptop, silence.... but across the road, the trainee joiners were banging about with hammers and had the radio on.... So i joked "typical joiners, making all that bloody noise"

"Oh" said the invigilator... "I can go tell them to stop. This is supposed to be City and Guilds exam conditions. They have to stop if its a distraction for anyone???"

"No.. .its alright. I think we can manage"

Reply to Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the The Electrical Exchange area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock