Discuss Health and Safety Matrix in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Could you provide more detail on what you wish to achieve, are you looking far a task matrix for RA or are you looking for a procedure training matrix or are you planning a health and safety policy?
What is the nature of the work that you wish to assess for health and safety since there are different requirements for different jobs?
It may be worth searching for similar threads that may already have the answers you need.

Could you provide more detail on what you wish to achieve, are you looking far a task matrix for RA or are you looking for a procedure training matrix or are you planning a health and safety policy?
What is the nature of the work that you wish to assess for health and safety since there are different requirements for different jobs?
It may be worth searching for similar threads that may already have the answers you need.

I provided a link to the HSE site awhile ago , they do RA templates and the like . I'ts worth a look.

Thanks for the reply. I have searched previous threads but they didn't have what I was looking for. I was just trying to find a matrix that is acceptable to Safecontractor and also includes most if not all of the Health and Safety method statements/training likely to be required by an electrical contractor/fire alarm/emergency lighting/fire extinguisher company. The HSE site has general RA but I was just trying save the trawl and see what others had done.

Thanks

Thanks for the info ruston. I had looked through that but it was more the specific risk assessment training requirements more specific to an electrical contractor/fire alarm/emergency lighting company.

Sorry I am not an approved Safecontractor so I do not have suitable documents for them, however they do have a series of guidance notes that should cover the majority of your tasks.
It should be a reasonably straightforward job to list the general categories of work that you do and extract the information from the resource library, put your company name at the top and review their example to remove incongruity and add additional items.
Then you will be complying most closely with the Safecontractor requirements.
They do cover Isolation, electrical and fire alarms as well as the standard manual handling, work at height stuff.
Sorry I can't more specifically.

Reply to Health and Safety Matrix in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net