Discuss Hello Everyone in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

SueL

Hello
I'm Sue from SliQTools. I'm new to Forums and I'm looking forward to being part of this one.
My company develops invoicing software. Our software is aimed at small businesses and sole traders. Some of you may already use SliQ Invoicing. If so I hope you will agree that is very easy to set up and simple to use. We recently launched version 4 of SliQ Invoicing Plus which has had a fantastic response from our customers. The software contains its own in built template designer so that you can design your invoices to look how you want them to with logos and trade certifications etc. Not only can you raise invoices, you can also raise quotes and purchase orders; you can email all documents directly to your customer and send them statements of balances they owe.
We also offer a 'Start up' package where we can set up your templates and database for you. If you would like to try out SliQ there is a 30 day free trial of SliQ Invoicing Plus.
Should you decide to buy please send me a direct message on this forum and I will set up a 10% discount for you.
www.sliqtools.co.uk

Reply to Hello Everyone in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

A long time lurker this is my first post. By way of introduction I have an interest in automation and smart homes - principally Loxone and Shelly...
Replies
Views
Evening everyone, New to the forum, so just saying hello, Can turn my hands to most DIY jobs and have done so over the years - some electrics...
Replies
Views
Bit of a rant first to explain the situation:- Effing builders again, I knew there was a reason we hardly ever work for them. We've done a few...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow sparks, I’ve decided to go out on my own. Recently bought a little van and trying to get myself set up whilst keeping my costs as...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I just thought I'd say hello since I am new to this forum. I am looking for a complete career change and am set on becoming an...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock