Discuss Hello from Filplastic - Van Storage Bins in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
We've just recently taken out an advert with Dan on this forum so wanted to say hello, and open a thread in case anyone wanted to ask any questions about us or our products.

We're a friendly bunch based in East Yorkshire, established in 1993, and our advert on the forum is for van storage bins, the sort that tilt forward and have a metal locking bar to stop them opening in transit.

You can order online and pay by card or Paypal, the bins are in stock and are usually delivered within 3 working days. You're also welcome to collect from our East Yorkshire warehouse if you want to save the delivery cost.

We've sold thousands of units and never had a complaint about quality or durability. The bins are also made to withstand temperatures between -40 and +85 degrees, so they won't become brittle or shatter in the cold. The most popular size is the 4 bin unit. Prices start at £8.40 + VAT & Delivery for the smallest 9 bin unit, this includes the metal locking bar.

Our sales office is open between 8.30-5.30pm Mon-Fri, so we can answer questions fairly swiftly. Our contact number is 01430 410450 and website is Van Storage ? Filplastic UK Ltd if you want to visit.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

27_Compartment_Cropped_grande.jpg

Locking_Bar_8cb4e6bc-2f67-482e-9c60-9d52b39e379e_grande.jpg

We're a friendly bunch based in East Yorkshire, established in 1993, and our advert on the forum is for van storage bins, the sort that tilt forward and have a metal locking bar to stop them opening in transit.

So are we, as long as you don't mention "sheds", "my sparks is on holiday/ not answering calls".......

just as an aside. regarding the forum's stance on advertising, why is it that when i enter something like in the last post " bathroom fan", it goes into a blue link directly to bloody amazon?

just as an aside. regarding the forum's stance on advertising, why is it that when i enter something like in the last post " bathroom fan", it goes into a blue link directly to bloody amazon?

That is a VERY GOOD question!

I didn't realise that A m a z o n is a forum sponsor!

Edit: That should sort it!

Last edited by a moderator:
there.now you've posted a link to amazon.

Reply to Hello from Filplastic - Van Storage Bins in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net