Discuss help with info on schedule of test results in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi

Regarding the Generic schedule of test results and form filler version

there is a line on the generic form in the OSG or BS&7671 that says equipment vulnerable to a particular test eg Rcds /flourescents/alarms electronic equipment susceptible to damage from IR tests etc
and also there is a remarks box were you can put vulnerable at the side of the particular circuit

On the formfill version there isnt no line to fill in like this or a remarks box

I am using this cert for my elecsa assessment and need to know if this would be a problem

As in Gn3 it says there should be a diagram /chart or Tables which has this info on
and for simple installations like a domestic as this is a schedule of test resuts with this info on is considered acceptable
page 19 Gn3 2.3.10 - 13
this should have the following info
10. the type and composition of circuits , including points of utilisation, number and size of conductors ad type of cable including method installation
11. the method used for basic and fault protection and where appropriate, the coditions required for ADS
12. the info necessarry for the identification of each device performing the functions of protection, isolation and switching and its location
13. ANY CIRCUIT OR EQUIPMENT VULNERABLE TO A PARTICULAR TEST

should i add a additional sheet with this info on

any advice or info regarding this would be grateful
cheers

Last edited:
Bruce, what about putting something in Section H, 'Summary of the Inspection, General Condition' - may be easier than adding an extra page to each report. I see there is a Max of 800 charachters on there but you could simplify it - as long as its understandable. I use the Amtech Fast Test and their sheets dont have it either!"

cheers for reply mate

its just i was going to use it for my assessment and wondering if it will be a issue with regard to the assessor
is the box you referring to not section G on a Niceic type form section H on the ones i am using is for schedules of additional records and they arent given a letter for identifying it they just lok like the nic eic version

cheers ayway

think it would be easier to jsut use the generic ones from the IET

i paid 348 for the Amtech one, with the support package. i must admit i love it, it does everything i need! Maybes the support thing was a waste of money as i have never used it - although i will get the new ECR form upgrade soon free! (well, not really free but i am sure you know what i mean!) i think they have an off er on at the minute which includes the cable calc stuff! I need it for the commercial side but use it for all my certs now. Takes a little bit to get used to but once you are going its good! Includes certs for fire detection and Emergency light installation too!

Reply to help with info on schedule of test results in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net