Search the forum,

Discuss Install an electric shower in bungalow - price range in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Most wholesalers, once you've built up a rapport with them, won't charge a cutting charge.[/QUOTE

He probably does that too, but they charge the public a cutting fee.
The other National one i use does not charge a cutting fee , but I had to ask lol.

Last edited:
here, translated into arficaans:

Mid jy gesê instrument stasie wil ek sê jy is 'n diyer

OI! tyke on the tyne, who rattled your cage?

Hello everyone. Just to let you all know Mum's shower is now all fitted, certificated and working perfectly. She is very happy. Thanks everyone for your advice and comments. I really appreciate it.

Reply to Install an electric shower in bungalow - price range in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back