Currently reading:
Invoicing on a Mac

Discuss Invoicing on a Mac in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

d3jpt

Hi, can any one help me before i loose the plot,
I have recently moved over to a Mac computer and have now got used to the changes and want to carry out all my invoicing on the Mac but, Im having a lot of problems.
Does any one know or use a good invoicing program that allows you to design you're own template easily!! one that doesn't need a degree in using it.
I have a letterhead which is my company logo at the top address ect and at the bottom niceic logo and registered address.
I have tried billings but just can't get anything to work nicely.
The program must let me email invoices.
Can any one help please

Gotta be honest, i designed and use MS Word for mac for my invoicing, quotes etc.

Although that does mean you have to generate your own invoices numbers and fill EVERYTHING in manually.

I've tried loads, cost me about £80 already, can you recommend one?
and jason that was what I'm trying to avoid entering everything manually

Gotta be honest, i designed and use MS Word for mac for my invoicing, quotes etc.

Although that does mean you have to generate your own invoices numbers and fill EVERYTHING in manually.

I have done the same using pages, I have templates set up with each customer (commercial ongoing jobs) and its not much bother really.

Why don't you use Numbers? That's like microsoft excel I believe. Of course you could download a whole office suite for free in the form of Libreoffice.
I have the same problem as I run a Linux distro and i rely on Libreoffice consequently some of it's automated, but some is manual.

I use a mac and i think I'm going to start using EBIS.pro when they launch. They are a Gooroo product which is like an invoicing and business management online software that my girlfriend uses and they are bringing out an invoicing system just for electricians soon. I think she pays £15 a month and it does EVERYTHING so im hoping that EBIS will be the same

I had a look at invoice2go on the app store & although fairly basic, it seems good & easily organised, plus it automatically backs up so you can use an iPad etc for portability. I'd give that a go if I were u.... Let us know how you get on

Hi
I use solar accounts and it is fantastic, estimates, invoices,vat,nominal ledger for your accountant it does it all
bought it 3 years ago and never looked back
you can download a trial version too
good luck

I use wave accounting. Completely free. Cloud based. Upload bank statements as csv. Files. Good for invoicing, estimating and accounting

make a simple spreadsheet on a spreadsheet software available for you. even google docs will do. stick your company logo, address, etc over there and you done. not a rocket science.

Never pay the monthly danzor .. I paid about £130 for the full edition and its mine with no extra costs... after 12months subscription every extra month paid is lost money.

Reply to Invoicing on a Mac in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock