Discuss Is this for real?? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Marvo

-
Staff member
Mod
Mentor
Esteemed
Supporter
Reaction score
Not the best screwdrivers for sparkies but a set of Wera Kraftform for a quid isn't to be sniffed at. At that price it would be worth a punt and VDE'ing them yourself with a couple of layers of adhesive heat-shrink.

If I lived in the UK I know what my buddies would be getting from me for Christmas and birthday presents for the foreseeable future ;)

http://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/wera-kraftform-comfort-general-purpose-screwdriver-set-6-pieces/99507

1.jpg

Last edited:
Probably a marketing ploy, sell a few genuinely at this price then claim out of stock at all stores, once you are looking at their site trying to find some available they have got you looking through their catalogue and hopefully get other sales out of you.

Probably a marketing ploy, sell a few genuinely at this price then claim out of stock at all stores, once you are looking at their site trying to find some available they have got you looking through their catalogue and hopefully get other sales out of you.

Oh you old cynic!!! :lol:

I thought it was only me who thought things like that! :wink_smile:

Well I'm Knackered now, Driving round every branch clearing the shelves around the country:rofl:

So who wants a set £ 3.00 each " come and get em before they all go "

I don't believe they could of had that many at that price, I saw this 2 or 3 weeks ago and could not find a branch that had any stock at various places across the country where family and in laws live.
A while ago I got a 25mm core drill for £1 at my local branch so it is possible to drop on give away priced items ocassionally

I did strike lucky with another clearance item that I wanted but the only branch I could find with stock was across the road from where my daughter works in Cambridge so it will be a couple weeks before I get it when she is home for a few days

Last edited:

Reply to Is this for real?? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock