Search the forum,

Discuss Low voltage present at yellow phase?? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Not saying that it was great in any way as I would definately do it different but I once came across a 3p board that had one of the supply cores split by a contactor to control the supply to storage heaters so very unbalanced but this could be what is going on here maybe.

Agreed High Tower (i also have come across this, only once in my time though and that was in a pub/carvery)
But from my point of view i have never come across where anyone would do a Ze on a periodic inspection where any kind of fault would not of been noticed prior to that inspection (unless the yellow phase did not supply any circuits (very rare in my opinion)

I do hope the original poster posts again so we know the out come and anyone that reads this thread learns a bit more

That's a coincidence. Just done one yesterday. 3-phase intake. One phase out, nothing connected to it. so hasn't been noticed.
Strangely enough, it does appear to happen, although it was only the second time I've come across it.

Reply to Low voltage present at yellow phase?? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back