Search the forum,

Discuss Moisturiser in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Well the Nurses who run the Phototherapy department in the hospital are also the same nurses who run the skin cancer evenings for out patients. Paula who is one of the Nurses who treats me once a year when it flares up has told me that nearly all of the young girls who go to her wednesday evening skin cancer classes got the disease from using sun beds. So her view is do not use sun beds.

I know but gps do prescribe the courses and it does dry it out! Im not promoting i said that n yes should no better but we all have our vices!!

I have met this fella several times, he lives in the Canaries on a sanctuary, he has one hell of a personality and is far more intelligent that 75% of the posters on here, incredible animal, just wonderful I took this photo myself on the last day of a 7 day visit seeing him, he is one cool fella

thought i told you never to post that pic of my ex.

Neutrogena is the nuts. I have some in my van. Not afraid to say it.

It's not manly to get cracked rough hands and not be able to touch your mrs without her screaming in pain (no jokes lads!)

u8yde9u9.jpg

Added bonus of my hand cream...super strong nails!!

Ive got box set dvd whatched it dozens of times, our lass says my feet look like a hobits cos there always mucky and the nails are long

Im laughing and vomming at the same time hahaha suitable thread to say get a bloody pedicure :p its ok i get made to watch it like clockwork orange wen they force his eyes open argh

ive got box set dvd whatched it dozens of times, our lass says my feet look like a hobits cos there always mucky and the nails are long

wot? You not told her yet that you shave them once a week?

so do i. the big toes are the best. firing bits of nail as far as poss. record is 15ft. so far.

Reply to Moisturiser in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock