Search the forum,

Discuss phase rotation testers in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Sounds like fun Tony, any oh **** moments or did it all turn on ok?

There's been a few "Why did I do that?" moments.

The best bit was being accused of being drunk. The above switchroom and the great white chief showed up. He noticed incomer 1 was BYR, incomer 2 RYB. Off he goes to the engineering manager saying I must have been drunk to make such a stupid mistake.

At least he had the decency to come back and apologise.

The bottom line, even if the LV intake is reversed so long as the system follows the same rotation throughout you won’t get a problem.

Note, I did say LV, once transformers get involved then there’s phase shift to take in to account. I’ve seen some glorious balls up due to that!

Reply to phase rotation testers in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock