Search the forum,

Discuss PIR Sensor to multiple lights in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Yeah I agree on both fronts. We fitted a sensor in a very similar area at the other side of the building and works spot on so although my knowledge at present is limited I'd certainly use the same one again. Because I am left trying to fit this one on my own I was just after any advice on the best way of doing so and what I might need to look out for, if it's something I can do. I'd certainly use the correct conduit etc. If I can't get into this roof area.

Yeah I agree on both fronts. We fitted a sensor in a very similar area at the other side of the building and works spot on so although my knowledge at present is limited I'd certainly use the same one again. Because I am left trying to fit this one on my own I was just after any advice on the best way of doing so and what I might need to look out for, if it's something I can do. I'd certainly use the correct conduit etc. If I can't get into this roof area.

If you are an electrician then yes it is something you can do.
If you are not an electrician then I would suggest that no it is most likely not something you can do as you would not have suitable insurance amongst other things.

Cp electronics do a microwave sensor at a range of 22 meters max depending on height and width of corridor and comes with optional remote control settings, depends how posh you want to be.

Reply to PIR Sensor to multiple lights in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back