Discuss Search Engine Optimization: Help Everyone in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

axel132132

Hi All,

WE all know there are companies out there that offer SEO solutions but want about £200 / Month to do so with it taking 3 months to get on first page of google.

Figured some people on here must have information, ideas etc on how it is done so ive opened this post to let everyone have input on how they did it, what information they know and that to help everyone!

So the information that i know is what i have done:

Think of a few Keywords mine are Electrician Huddersfield, Electrician In Huddersfield, Electrician Woking, Electrician In Woking.

Then the way i started was with my website, i use moonfruit.com - Anyway what i did was make my HEADER have the keywords in, if you check out my site Electrician Huddersfield | Electrician In Woking you will notice i have in the HEADER Electrician Huddersfield and Electrician In Woking.

I then also named all my photos with my keywords, so i have an image on there which is saved as Electrician Huddersfield.jpg and then i put that on my website. I then did the same with the other images and the description of the image i put like Image of my van which is for Electrician Huddersfield.

SO then after i made each page, i did my Meta Data which i set keywords as my keywords above, i then made the description have my keywords in too.

I have also submitted my site to free directories online such as Yell, Thomson etc etc.

I also downloaded a programme for SEO called Traffic Travis which is good for letting you know were your site is listed.

I still need help with SEO as

I have electrician in huddersfield #18 on google, but thats it for google
I have Electrician In Woking at #6 on Yahoo and Bing
I have Electrician Woking #9 on Yahoo and Bing

BUT i only opened my website in October 10th roughly.

SO anyone else know anything else to help for SEO? To help me and to share with everyone else to help everyone who needs to get there site at the top of google to get some work in!

Cheers

Reply to Search Engine Optimization: Help Everyone in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net