Search the forum,

Discuss Seem to find time wasters in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I’d quite happily take $BTC as a payment method, I’m well into my crypto, trading digital assets are becoming a lot more popular these days.
I know a couple builders , plumbers and sparks who will accept crypto-currency as payment from certain clients

I know a couple builders , plumbers and sparks who will accept crypto-currency as payment from certain clients

I don’t blame them, I’d certainly have no qualms in accepting it. Digital money is the future in my eyes.

I use my phone or watch to tap and pay for most things these days, paper money will eventually be a thing of the past and crypto will play a part in it.

I don’t blame them, I’d certainly have no qualms in accepting it. Digital money is the future in my eyes.

I use my phone or watch to tap and pay for most things these days, paper money will eventually be a thing of the past and crypto will play a part in it.
Cyber money will be the 'new' cash in hand

Cyber money will be the 'new' cash in hand

But getting back onto the subject of cash, I’ll readily accept it as a payment.

It’s when people offer it up as a payment option expecting you to do the job cheaper. Sorry mate, my price is my price, how you want to pay is completely up to you.

But getting back onto the subject of cash, I’ll readily accept it as a payment.

It’s when people offer it up as a payment option expecting you to do the job cheaper. Sorry mate, my price is my price, how you want to pay is completely up to you.
In the past if my initial quote was say £220 for a quick job , I 'sometimes' would take say £200 'for cash'

But not so much now as most people prefer to pay bank transfer and very rarely offer up 'cash in hand'

I do know some builders who will knock 10% OFF for cash but they are all a bit wheeler dealer types

Plus the time to go to the bank.....

For large amounts it can be a pain, but smaller amounts I add to petty cash and keep it on hand.

I've always said that I'll accept any form of payment feasible, including Japanese Yen, provided all costs are covered, but I'd draw the line at Vietnamese Dong.

Different types of payment will be more prevalent in certain places and I'd expect people large cities to be more inclined to pay by card/apple/bank transfer etc than country folk.

Reply to Seem to find time wasters in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock