Search the forum,

Discuss Shot Blaster in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi,

I just thought I would show you a pic of a shot blaster I made about 10 years ago, I sold it this week with my air tools.

Poor the grit in the top, connect air line to inlet at top, regulate air and grit through remaining valves.

2016-01-22 14.11.04.jpg2016-01-22 14.11.01.jpg2016-01-22 14.10.55 HDR.jpg

We once blasted a Jaguar S type to the bare metal.
It found all the weak spots, but the finished job was amazing.

I could have a use for that.

I have a neighbour who seems to have an "issue" with me and I'm thinking his car could do with a respray ....... :devil:

Tut tut...now you have informed the free world of your intention...basic error :hammer:...

No no...find another neighbour,who associates with yours',get yourself some magazines,from a "swingers" or "dogging" forum...send them to the associates address,with "the occupier" on the parcel,but your problem neighbours name on the magazine covers...

The feed-back can take up to several years to return to your ears...but by then...the die is cast :conehead:

Paintwork can be repaired and shiny,in days...but knock the gloss off a reputation...:conehead:

I,of course,would never recommend this approach,preferring the direct method...or even presenting a neighbour with a freshly baked confectionery item,and offering a fresh-start...

Looks great and well made. Was it designed to be used as a portable unit?

I have one in our workshop and I hate the thing, it's a big enclosed unit in its own booth with a massive extractor and filters in there, very handy but the sand still gets everywhere. I know when the guys have been using it because the entire workshop including my office which is about 10 meters away gets a fine coating of sand everywhere. I've been meaning to relocate it outside but it's only used once every few months and I've never got around to it.

Reply to Shot Blaster in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock