Currently reading:
**Show Us Your Installs!!!**

Discuss **Show Us Your Installs!!!** in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Spudnik

Right chaps,

Due to a few unavoidable issues, we have lost the original thread and pics etc.

Sorry about that!!!

So, if you want to re-upload your pics then great, if not, give us something new!

Cheers!!

Lol, yes sorry for the photography..

The photo was taken on my old nokia with my arm stretched under floorboards..

It was a nice new peice of t+e for some downlights in the kitchen when my dad decided to put a screw through it..

Pain in the arse..

A Few pics of some shed stuff I did. Nice BG Consumer Unit, Weatherproof AND accepts RCBOS :-D I turned up to put the full install in and the customer said, Hello...I'm just gonna paint the shed Lol

100_1317_Before.jpg100_1320_During.jpg100_1326_After_1.jpg100_1327_After_2.jpg
Before

Last edited:
208.JPGThis is what I found today when doing a test on a solar pv install which someone that used to work for the company had done the install but company had no test results, all done from a major player in rewires in Glasgow which I think is shocking terrible terrible practise

Last edited by a moderator:
this in an solar install the company i work for has carried out was pretty bad 083.jpg

we were fitting an ldc/network meter into the circuit and this is what it looked like when i left a lot better in my eyes086.jpg

Good job DurhamSparky. I love the sockets, BT point and spur on the nib. Looks really smart. Don't you use capping on your installs? I know you dont have to with it been all RCD protected, and I'm not saying your in the wrong what s ever. Just interested to hear why you don't, as we use it.

Reply to **Show Us Your Installs!!!** in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock