Discuss Where should I run this cable too? in the FreeSat, Sky, VirginMedia Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

TPES

The job I am currently working on sky have come to install there cable.

They have ran through the building a shotgun style cable with a coax and phone (looks like 2pair for master) joined throughout the length then this cable to the office.

I need to get the office first fixed so it can be plastered and need to put the sky cable (s) in place.

Where should I run these into?
Should I split the 2 and run the to separate single galv boxes or keep the 2 together into 1 galv box?

the reason its a twin cable is because one co;ax is for sky ,and the other fro sky plus for recording,this cable neds to go from sky dish down to the sky box then a scart lead from sky box to your tv.
I would run one twin cable to a single galv box then terminate on a 2 gang plate.??

Reply to Where should I run this cable too? in the FreeSat, Sky, VirginMedia Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello All, I have just found out that a family member who is having some Building work done has been advised to insulate above the Kitchen...
Replies
Views
Need help with a quote here. I’m wanting some sound advice. Was called out to the hot water not working so repaired the issue within the panel...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have bought a new house. It has coax cables running to pretty much all rooms. I would like to replace these with cat6, and install new face...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm Ronald Alliy, I have current came up with what I believe is a Infinite Electricity source. Attached is my proof. I'm a noob at blender...
Replies
Views
htps://we.tl/t-JHXw09romZ quick share to photo Hi there. I am trying to convert previous cable network cat5e installed when had non fibre in 2015...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock