Search the forum,

Discuss Where to find suppliers ? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

r1ck1b

Hi all, just beginning the solar pv journey . Have a contract in place for ten installs and looking for a reasonably priced supplier of kits preferably Schuco but any advice would be welcomed .Thanks

Segen, Scott Nangle, Senate, Edmunsons, CEF, PV Solar (Site Sponsor). If you do a web search, or even a search on the site, you will turn up 100's

Tthe trouble is that for a company to hold stock of even a small range of modules for example 5 different models then they need around 500 of each which is a considerable amount of stock to hold. Would an installer tie up that kind of capital?

No, and that's why we rely on distributors. The service I receive from most is sporadic at best. I'm absolutely sick to death of having phone calls and emails ignored.

Hello guys - give us a try - we invest heavly in customer service - and we've recently scrapped our online ordering system in favour of phone and email communications...

DM me your email for our price list.

Sean

If your supplier doesn't return your e-mail or call within a resonable time frame; use somebody else, there is certainly plenty of competition!

I have bought my stuff from quite a few UK distributors and like most of you have been let down sometimes by lack of stock or poor communication. At the moment I get the majority of my material from Krannich as they seem to have good stock levels (modules and invertars) but more than anything they are a very helful bunch of people and will always try and do what they can to help you. My contacts are Phil and Nancy in their Reading office.

Reply to Where to find suppliers ? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net