Search the forum,

Discuss Who can install a PME system? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

are you sure he didnt say if the PME ze was not great he would put in a TT to accompany it I believe this is acceptable.

the max Ze for a TNCS installation is 0.35 if you get readings higher than that then you should contact the DNO , to investigate this as it could be a fault on the supply ,

funny you should say that ,, im sorry but if the regs say 200 then 200 it is , if the NIC want 100 then thats up to them as i work by what the regs say and not the nic ..durham im not having a go mate

funny you should say that ,, im sorry but if the regs say 200 then 200 it is , if the NIC want 100 then thats up to them as i work by what the regs say and not the nic ..durham im not having a go mate

if its safe and with in the bible your covered..! :) just like the NIC code 1 and 2 stuff on periodics where all 1 + 2 need to be resolved..! BAH!

i just did 2 PIR today and well i walker out of one with 150 quid worth of Visual work (sockets off walls spur from spur etc) that i completed at same time as a 13 circuit PIR and then coded a 4 for not having marked switch wires!! lol!! lazy ness on my side as if i could be bothered i would do them but i was busy!

and then the next door house (same landlord) no visual defects apart form Pendant showing cores from flex i had a list of 3 and 4 from 3 circuits!!

Reply to Who can install a PME system? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys, Had an issue at a recent survey where doing a quick check and found we had pme with a reading of 0.44 ohms. Called the network and they...
Replies
Views
I've finally found a customer rich enough to want a Zappi, and by heck it's so much nicer to install than the budget brands! But I wonder if...
Replies
Views
We have a meter EDMI - ES30B fitted to our property. I understand from the fact sheet for the smart meter...
Replies
Views
Doing a lot of EICRs at the moment and have came across what I'm sure is a common enough problem. In an off grid rural cottage I have a TT system...
Replies
Views
Evening all, I just wanted to see if electrical improvers/adult trainees with appropriate levels of experience and who hold testing...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock