Discuss wiring t-plug 58ah 1000w 48v batteries in parallel in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

fmcnally

DIY
Reaction score
I am wondering how I would wire two 1000w 48v batteries in parallel. They have "t-plugs" to connect them to a controller but I'm not sure how I could connect them to 1 t-plug so they can be connected to a controller. just to clarify this is for an e-bike build, I need to wire them in parallel otherwise the wattage would be too high for the motor, lastly here is the eBay link for said batteries: 48v 58ah Li-ion Battery Volt Rechargeable Bicycle 1000w E-bike Electric Original | eBay - https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/385634336063?var=653439725828

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated, cheers.

Reply to wiring t-plug 58ah 1000w 48v batteries in parallel in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

have a set of lights that i would like to use plug over battery. have a few plugs and old sets with cables could Frankenstein together if doable...
Replies
Views
I have a baffling problem with a newly-installed PIR floodlight and I'd like advice from the forum as to whether it's defective (and should be...
Replies
Views
Anyone got any advice on how to convert a 37 v Li-Ion e bike battery into a 12 v power bank ? I will need off the shelf parts.
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. The owner of the business I work for along with myself have created a DIY inverter setup that is giving us some issues. We bought...
Replies
Views
I needed to illuminate our dark side walk at the house. I have used two PIRs wired in parallel which switch four LED lights. The idea is no matter...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock