Search the forum,

Discuss 10 Things You Might Not Know About Me in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

me:
born in the city of culture and cars on bricks
relocated , age 11, in staffordshire after mother's death
0 and A levels followed by HND (sandwich course apprenticeship with Hawker Kidney)
6 months in an office, realised was not for me
went to AEI small motors R&D
boring
then self-employed appliance repairs followed by 1970's boom repairing the crap TVs sold then
retrained in alarm installation & servicing,doing small electrical jobs as sideline
electrical jobs took off, went on to bigger jobs, learning the practical side through experience and mistakes.
1995 did 16th
carried on self-employed through to 2001
stupidly bought a general shop/off licence in n. wales lost most due to uncontrollable circumstances
met current mrs and moved to cheshire and back into sparking 2006
17th in 2011 age 65.
still at it.

I'm already learning lots in this thread. Didn't know you were a qualified sandwich chef... :)
haha. what was called the sandwich course was 6 months factory, 6 months college. lasted 3 years.a bit like 4 rounds of bread with filling layers bacon, egg,mushroom, and multiple pints of ale.

me:
0 and A levels followed by HND (sandwich course apprenticeship with Hawker Kidney)
boring
then self-employed appliance repairs followed by 1970's boom repairing the crap TVs sold then
retrained in alarm installation & servicing,doing small electrical jobs as sideline
electrical jobs took off, went on to bigger jobs, learning the practical side through experience and mistakes.
1995 did 16th
stupidly bought a general shop/off licence in n. wales lost most due to uncontrollable circumstances
17th in 2011 age 65.
still at it.
Crikey Tel buying an Offy

me:
boring
1995 did 16th
17th in 2011 age 65.
still at it.
I'm already learning lots in this thread. Didn't know you were a qualified sandwich chef... :)
Just seen an Advert out side "Subway" Sandwitch artiste needed, what next?

me:
boring
1995 did 16th
17th in 2011 age 65.
still at it.
Just seen an Advert out side "Subway" Sandwitch artiste needed, what next?
It doesn't suprise me pete, I expect he owned a brewery at one time as well
Could be why Tel is always pleading poverty, drunk all the stock.:p:D:rolleyes:

Reply to 10 Things You Might Not Know About Me in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock