Currently reading:
1st fix boxes in old brickwork

Discuss 1st fix boxes in old brickwork in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bonding electric, now cavity walls, whatever next ;)
Feng Shui electrics, you need to get the current flowing in a holistic way around the property as to rid the house of negative energy (Ions and Photons)

Its the next "BIG" thing and I will be running courses soon, forum members get a discount and a nice hand scribbled certificate as then you can load your estimates up by 50%

Mate we could partner up! We've been running C&G courses (that's Cooking and Gardening) in the use of 7N-OFC cables to cookers. When combined with properly placed organic crystals (pebbles from our garden placed in your cooker) it results in food that can make you live forever.
(Disclaimer : valid on on April 1st, 2018)

We need to have a chat Wilko, to work on courses for the more gullible members on here, errrr I meant the forward thinkers who want to grasp at further opportunities.........

I've used 20 minute rapid set tile cement recently - to get me out of ... a hole (sorry - best I've got at this hour).

camel[1].jpg

Reply to 1st fix boxes in old brickwork in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock