Currently reading:
Anything wrong with my latest advertising method?

Discuss Anything wrong with my latest advertising method? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

He's just a cocky young sprog in a kilt with a sporran full of porridge so I'll forgive him his misdemeanour ...... for now. ;)
aye, but considering he may have a thistle up his kilt I can't blame him for being grumpy, combined with the fact he has already whacked a litre of famous grouse back he is bound to be temper mental

There there Geordie, I know they're getting their spelling of 'there' wrong, but there's no reason at all for there to be any harsh reprimands for the lack of their knowledge they're displaying! :D

View attachment 22585

I was late taking my medication ....... which by the way I am heartily sick of.

I have spent most of the week sitting about in hospital waiting rooms or being mauled like a lump of meat on a butcher's slab. The rest of the time has been spent sitting here housebound.

I'm fed-up to he back teeth of hospitals, Consultants, Doctors and nurses poking needles in me too - and as for x-rays and scans those too. I've had so much radiation blasted through me that I glow in the dark to the extent that I am giving Sellafield some stiff competition.

Next week for their entertainment and amusement, my torturers are thinking about shoving a camera where the sun don't shine. I hope they don't expect to get the tripod in there with it.

Meanwhile, my MR2 is sitting on the drive in the cold and wet alone and forlorn wondering what it's done to upset me.

My wonderful Pikey Fiancée is sitting in her caravan 14 miles away wondering the same, so I hope you won't deny me a little light relief by gently growling at someone now and then! ;)

There there Geordie, I know they're getting their spelling of 'there' wrong, but there's no reason at all for there to be any harsh reprimands for the lack of their knowledge they're displaying! :D

View attachment 22585

I was late taking my medication ....... which by the way I am heartily sick of.

I have spent most of the week sitting about in hospital waiting rooms or being mauled like a lump of meat on a butcher's slab. The rest of the time has been spent sitting here housebound.

I'm fed-up to he back teeth of hospitals, Consultants, Doctors and nurses poking needles in me too - and as for x-rays and scans those too. I've had so much radiation blasted through me that I glow in the dark to the extent that I am giving Sellafield some stiff competition.

Next week for their entertainment and amusement, my torturers are thinking about shoving a camera where the sun don't shine. I hope they don't expect to get the tripod in there with it.

Meanwhile, my MR2 is sitting on the drive in the cold and wet alone and forlorn wondering what it's done to upset me.

My wonderful Pikey Fiancée is sitting in her caravan 14 miles away wondering the same, so I hope you won't deny me a little light relief by gently growling at someone now and then! ;)

Reply to Anything wrong with my latest advertising method? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock