Currently reading:
Eicr no visible main bond to water services

Discuss Eicr no visible main bond to water services in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi all, it's been a while but been busy in work and setting up my fledgling company I have a question, have a eicr tomorrow on a ground floor ex council flat. Had a look round earlier and can't find the main equipotential bond to the water but it is visible at the met in the db, if the bonding is under 0.05 ohm near the stop clock, with the gas bond disconnected can I class this as a c3? The supply is tt BTW not that it should matter, any advice greatly appreciated

Yeah def needs mechanical protection, ze 88 ohms, job today ex council flat bonding everywhere except where it should be, gonna run a ten millimeter on the outside to external gas meter and complete at water incomer, who the hell installs these meters!, they haven't got the foggiest about bonding,, 6 mm clamped to upstairs flat the 10mm to the gas box, ffs mun

Reply to Eicr no visible main bond to water services in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back