Currently reading:
Good Old Delroy, he gets all the best Jobs :)

Discuss Good Old Delroy, he gets all the best Jobs :) in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

When he says “No one has a clue what's going on”, that includes himself

This is a good one, Pete at the end of the video he shows how having 40 years of experience has pretty much amounted to knowing next to nothing.

Well done for getting the thread back on track!!
I think i saw him mention before he always records the x1 trip time even if the RCD is being used for additional protection. Guess that's what they did "back in the day" Although that's all changing in am2 isn't it?

Well done for getting the thread back on track!!
I think i saw him mention before he always records the x1 trip time even if the RCD is being used for additional protection. Guess that's what they did "back in the day" Although that's all changing in am2 isn't it?
We always used to record 1 x and 5 x from RCDs

Disjointed and not telling the full picture, like most of stuff he post up, stares at the MFT and no xplanation as to what if anything he has done good for a laugh though
Just like his work then
When he says “No one has a clue what's going on”, that includes himself

This is a good one, Pete at the end of the video he shows how having 40 years of experience has pretty much amounted to knowing next to nothing.

I get the impression that a lot of people slag off Del's work would not have the balls to post up their own work for all to scrutinise. Might be a touch of envy that Del charges 3 figures an hour while many of these guys do £25's if they are lucky...Just the way some come across like.
It is not confined to Del btw, I also note that almost every UK based youtube spark comes in for similar treatment lol, Artisan electrics even got slammed for being able to charge hundreds where others charge pennies lol.

I get the impression that a lot of people slag off Del's work would not have the balls to post up their own work for all to scrutinise. Might be a touch of envy that Del charges 3 figures an hour while many of these guys do £25's if they are lucky...Just the way some come across like.
It is not confined to Del btw, I also note that almost every UK based youtube spark comes in for similar treatment lol, Artisan electrics even got slammed for being able to charge hundreds where others charge pennies lol.

Nothing to do with the money. It's the work I've seen in his videos that doesn't really impress me. I don't honestly think it is worth the premium amount being charged.

Last edited:

Reply to Good Old Delroy, he gets all the best Jobs :) in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock