Search the forum,

Discuss I tabbed my regs book for my exam today in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Cheers once again one and all. I'm now able to move onto the written exam and practical assessment as I managed to pass the multiple choice the other day.

I'm not going to lie I did find it chalangeing and needed the whole 2 hours but I'm proud of myself because I had jumped in at the deep end so to speak because I literally had no testing experience or knowledge.

And the last time I was at college was for my level 3 exams back in 2008
So I felt a bit overwhelmed with it all at times and wondered if anything was actually going to engrain itself on my brain.

Once I've fingers crossed got my 2391 I'm gonna have to go back and get my am2 and nvq sorted out.

I f3el like I'm doing it backwards but just received to have discovered there is a alternative route for me to take to achieve it.

Reply to I tabbed my regs book for my exam today in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back