Currently reading:
Laser Level - dad's birthday

Discuss Laser Level - dad's birthday in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

soap94

-
Reaction score
Hello everyone, i need some recommendations about laser level. I'm thinking of getting one (for my dad's birthday), and have one idea which one to buy.
Of course, I read a bunch of articles and reviews and have a "priority list", but i need you help as well. Here is a photo
Screenshot_1.png
It's actually not my list, got it from web. What are your thoughts about these items? Which laser level is the best? (considering price as well)

The cheaper brands £40-£50 would be fine for decorating, hanging shelves, dado rail, and pictures etc, it wouldn't need to be the top of the range laser level that are used on site.
There are plenty to choose from from the likes of B&Q & Screwfix etc. However, I would try and get one that has the option of a fixed pendulum to allow it to project at angles also.

my spinning red line laser came with a pair of red lensed glasses so you could see the line/s better i bright light. might check the make later when i have a root through my kit.

Reply to Laser Level - dad's birthday in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back