Discuss Electrical Installation Level 3 Course - Distance Learning? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

I've been in dialogue with NAPIT and a local NVQ centre, i'm well aware of what i need. Luckily i have it.

To be clear; whatever experience you have gained is of no relevance to me and I sincerely hope you can continue to progress within this profession, but I find it difficult to reconcile the above statement with posts you have previously made on other, seemingly discarded, accounts.

In October 2020 you posted a thread as Camoelectric (subsequently changed to the name Electrics) trying to determine whether it would be best to begin training as an electrician in France or the UK, which contains some statements about prior experience

In October 2021 you started a thread about having embarked on an apprenticeship, which opened with surprisingly humble and honest comments about your experiences during the first week.

Around the same time you posted your CV, with comprehensive detail about employment history and experience gained in various fields, in order to assist another prospective trainee. It details little in the way of experience in this industry and appears to show little possibility of having squeezed in 100 solar installations which happen to have been omitted form the document.

It is entirely possible that you had considerable prior experience as claimed, although these and many other threads might lead one to the conclusion that is not the case - most especially when you have encouraged others, on numerous occasions, to embellish or fabricate experience for prospective employers.

If you do indeed have the experience you claim, then I would encourage you to start an experienced worker assessment at the earliest opportunity as this would greatly improve your potential earnings and help to plug any gaps in learning to date. If, on the other hand, you happen to be embellishing your past experience, I would urge caution as you never know who might be reading this forum and putting 2 and 2 together.

Last edited:
Ah 'CamoElectrics' and 'Electrics' - I remember those users. Wonder what the reason is for people creating multiple accounts?

To be clear; whatever experience you have gained is of no relevance to me and I sincerely hope you can continue to progress within this profession, but I find it difficult to reconcile the above statement with posts you have previously made on other, seemingly discarded, accounts.

In October 2020 you posted a thread as Camoelectric (subsequently changed to the name Electrics) trying to determine whether it would be best to begin training as an electrician in France or the UK, which contains some statements about prior experience

In October 2021 you started a thread about having embarked on an apprenticeship, which opened with surprisingly humble and honest comments about your experiences during the first week.

Around the same time you posted your CV, with comprehensive detail about employment history and experience gained in various fields, in order to assist another prospective trainee. It details little in the way of experience in this industry and appears to show little possibility of having squeezed in 100 solar installations which happen to have been omitted form the document.

It is entirely possible that you had considerable prior experience as claimed, although these and many other threads might lead one to the conclusion that is not the case - most especially when you have encouraged others, on numerous occasions, to embellish or fabricate experience for prospective employers.

If you do indeed have the experience you claim, then I would encourage you to start an experienced worker assessment at the earliest opportunity as this would greatly improve your potential earnings and help to plug any gaps in learning to date. If, on the other hand, you happen to be embellishing your past experience, I would urge caution as you never know who might be reading this forum and putting 2 and 2 together.
Hi Nicebutdim, I’ve answered and questioned this

Hi NBD, I’ve been in communication with this ‘rewireIT’, but have come to the conclusion that he/she is above the need to have to qualify with a Level 3 ( I understand that the Level 2, is possibly a WOT, but the proses is there).!!!!

If your really that focused and capable then DO the relevant Courses and quality..

I sign off my apprentices work, because I’m present on site.!!!!
I’d never send out an apprentice (non qualified) to install some 100 solar jobs SOLO.!!!!

He clearly sounds like a danger to himself and others.!!!!!

[Ive just finished reading a book, and going to start BRAIN Surgery tomorrow].!!!

Hi Nicebutdim, I’ve answered and questioned this

Hi NBD, I’ve been in communication with this ‘rewireIT’, but have come to the conclusion that he/she is above the need to have to qualify with a Level 3 ( I understand that the Level 2, is possibly a WOT, but the proses is there).!!!!

If your really that focused and capable then DO the relevant Courses and quality..

I sign off my apprentices work, because I’m present on site.!!!!
I’d never send out an apprentice (non qualified) to install some 100 solar jobs SOLO.!!!!

He clearly sounds like a danger to himself and others.!!!!!

[Ive just finished reading a book, and going to start BRAIN Surgery tomorrow].!!!

I'm also an adult trainee, but undertaking a hard won apprenticeship.

Some consider me a fool for taking that route, but I figured it was the best means of gaining a good grounding in both practical skills and theoretical knowledge. I've been around the block a few times, in my close to 5 decades, but the most valuable knowledge gained in that time is knowing one's weaknesses and limitations and improving upon them, which isn't always easy and nor is it comfortable.

I'm also an adult trainee, but undertaking a hard won apprenticeship.

Some consider me a fool for taking that route, but I figured it was the best means of gaining a good grounding in both practical skills and theoretical knowledge. I've been around the block a few times, in my close to 5 decades, but the most valuable knowledge gained in that time is knowing one's weaknesses and limitations and improving upon them, which isn't always easy and nor is it comfortable.
Totally agree.

Your never to old.!!!!!!

And we all keep learning every day.!!!

The person that states they know everything is a fool.

That’s why I have younger male and female apprentices as there better in accessing a loft and can operate the termination of fibre optical cable better than me.

I’m more than happy to pass on my knowledge and when you witness them soaking up the info it’s great.

I set them challenges with rewards which cost me early this year as I took them Skiing.!!!!

They’d never been BUT I had…! So I showed them who’s Boss.

It’s a wonderful industry so keep going regardless of your age.

Totally agree.

Your never to old.!!!!!!

And we all keep learning every day.!!!

The person that states they know everything is a fool.

That’s why I have younger male and female apprentices as there better in accessing a loft and can operate the termination of fibre optical cable better than me.

I’m more than happy to pass on my knowledge and when you witness them soaking up the info it’s great.

I set them challenges with rewards which cost me early this year as I took them Skiing.!!!!

They’d never been BUT I had…! So I showed them who’s Boss.

It’s a wonderful industry so keep going regardless of your age.

Reply to Electrical Installation Level 3 Course - Distance Learning? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net