Search the forum,

Discuss Low insulation reading in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

PMSL !!!
Bob, you should talk, I just got 6 informatives off you :) .
There is something strange happening software wise on the Forum just now. I type a sentance and 10 seconds later I see the keystroke repeated and later still something appears on the screen. By then who knows what random rubbish I've typed :) .

PMSL !!!
Bob, you should talk, I just got 6 informatives off you :) .
There is something strange happening software wise on the Forum just now. I type a sentance and 10 seconds later I see the keystroke repeated and later still something appears on the screen. By then who knows what random rubbish I've typed :) .
I just close my eyes and keep typing.

And the culprit was, an ancient mini florescent in a showpiece cupboard full of plates, plugged in to a hidden socket behind it. Getting better readings now lowest across L/E at 30M, what a result.

Good man - great feed back ........ each time this sort of thing happens you learn ...... and as you learn you become more efficient ............ and thus your confidence will rise and customers will appreciate you more ....

Reply to Low insulation reading in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock