Search the forum,

Discuss LPG bottle bonding (again) in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

My first assessment with ELECSA was at a property where they had almost the same setup for gas cylinders for a fire in the lounge and I bonded the pipe work.

Assessor was happy when he saw it as he was expecting to be pulling me up for not doing it, so it seems even certsure employees don't agree amongst themselves!

My first elecsa assessment saw me making a formal complaint about the assessor when he failed to spot the very obvious extraneous part I had removed the bond from before he got there. Plus he tried to tell me that regardless of what bs7671 says I should have supplied a hot tub the way he prefers to see it done despite my way being precisely to the letter of bs7671.

As far as I'm concerned these scam assessments are as much for me to see if they are up to the job as they are for them to see what I'm like. Much the same as a job interview.

Reply to LPG bottle bonding (again) in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back