Search the forum,

Discuss Non Payer - What do i do? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I wholeheartedly sympathise with your plight,but the best,most successful means of recovery is now denied to yourself,by posting details on a forum. You will have to continue with the standard means described,and accept that if you deal with the "general public",this will occur from time to time. If it comes down to not getting your brass,spend another £60 on a doctor Chathams Penis enlarger kit,address it correctly to his next door neighbour,with HIS name and address INSIDE the package. Enjoy...:bow:
Sounds like you are fully aware of the kit and what it entails and it's merits lol

I had a similar problem with customer wanting receipt... he wanted it for warranty purposes so i asked wholesaler to give me a copy of advice note which states date of purchase but obviously has no pricing on it... you could always try this..

I had a similar problem with customer wanting receipt... he wanted it for warranty purposes so i asked wholesaler to give me a copy of advice note which states date of purchase but obviously has no pricing on it... you could always try this..
how about you give him a copy of the niceic paperwork that states how long you are responsible for install, it will be longer than fitting anyway

Reply to Non Payer - What do i do? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock