Currently reading:
plumbers vs sparks rates

Discuss plumbers vs sparks rates in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

glasgospark

RATES PER HOUR

ill state mine £35ph

spoke to plumbers that say im waaaaaaaaaay to cheap and they charge £50-£75 per hour

whats the script here ????????????

Hi all, my rates depend on the type of job but when you look at some hourly rates for getting your car looked at, even the plumber is cheap.

never see a problem with stating hourly rates , as im £35 theres alot of sky high prices around

seen £75 ph recently and i could not justify this one bit

Plumber are trained to spout s**t and charge for it.

You lot just take all the s**t you're fed by you're lords and masters, and they charge you for the pleasure.

I met data cable installers that were on about £75 an hour, they don't even pull cables in, just punch down the terminals of the cables I so kindly pulled in. Why worry about who charges what? There'll always be someone earning more than you for what seems like a lesser job. Sure I could earn more working in an office? But then I wouldn't get to roll around in fibreglass and make things light up!

Reply to plumbers vs sparks rates in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock