Currently reading:
Things an Electrician would never say

Discuss Things an Electrician would never say in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Oh my god, the gaffer just caught me one handed dreaming about the girl next door!

Are sure she was a female??? Judging by a photo you posted up a couple of years back I have my doubts??? (That was funny Kam :rofl: )

Things an electrician would never say.......

Call out on a Saturday at no extra charge, not a problem luv.

Are sure she was a female??? Judging by a photo you posted up a couple of years back I have my doubts??? (That was funny Kam :rofl: ).

Ok, anyone can make a mistake, no need to keep going on about it. She looked like a lady, walked like a lady, talked like a lady, kissed like a lady. It was only when she reversed that pushbike into the garage I thought to myself "hang on a ****ing minute.....":wink_smile:

Are you sure there was only one Electrical Trainee madam? No one person could have fubared this much.

Believe me, I don't want to make a monkey out of your builder. Why should I take all the credit?

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, san-serif]Scientist have been searching for the gap in[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, san-serif] between modern humans and modern chimpanzees, not Neanderthals and Homo Sapiens. Researchers now say the evolution of humans consisted of a number of diverse species in many branches, not a single smooth line from ape-like species to humans. There might be gaps, but it is clear that humans evolved from a common ancestor with chimps after that creature split with its own common ancestor with gorillas.

I've found the Missing Link!!!!!! It's the Foreman!
[/FONT]

Scientist have been searching for the gap in between modern humans and modern chimpanzees, not Neanderthals and Homo Sapiens. Researchers now say the evolution of humans consisted of a number of diverse species in many branches, not a single smooth line from ape-like species to humans. There might be gaps, but it is clear that humans evolved from a common ancestor with chimps after that creature split with its own common ancestor with gorillas.

I've found the Missing Link!!!!!! It's the Foreman!

Ehh watch your language son, I’m a foreman. Mind you, that might be why I can only point and make monkey noises.:jester:

Hello Mr Police Officer! I’m not normally a snitch but that nasty traffic warden over there called you a bleb.:biggrin:

Did she look like this....

Nah….I was this one!:smile:

This one.jpg

Yes madam, no madam, yes madam, no madam, yes madam, no madam, yes madam, yes madam, yes madam. I don’t know why I became a spark madam. Could have made a fortune had I chosen to practice the art of pandering.

Quips aside,, don't millionaires and the like get* nudge nudge wink wink treatment *when there willing to pay untold amounts to have something different from the madding crowd or is it that electricians become just like the people they claimed to dislike after years of training and studying,Basically you've forgotten why you wanted to be a spark !!!!!!

Starting from 3 of the afternoon clock, all drive-by testing and inspecting will be done from the bar.

Reply to Things an Electrician would never say in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back