Currently reading:
to Chase or not to Chase that is the question

Discuss to Chase or not to Chase that is the question in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

Chrishands

Hi has anybody got any pictures of wall mounted cables on the outside of a house to serve lights.
i wanted to get 3 up/down lighters on the outside of the house, the easiest least distruptive way was to have cable clipped to the outside. however, i wonder if it would be an absolute isoar or would it look ok if it was neatly clipped.

The other option would be to chase the walls inside the house, but its just been decorated so wanted to avoid that

I would have saved the decorating until after all the 1st fix.

If you've only just had the decorating done, presumably you'll still have some paint or wallpaper left over to do the making good?
Remember if the cabling is chased in from the inside it'll still need to be in safe zones, which could involve backboxes and blank plates.

Reply to to Chase or not to Chase that is the question in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock