Search the forum,

Discuss touchy subject in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Oh no................ don't subject me to another thrashing !!!! It's all in the name of medicine you understand...... ;)
Are you sure you'd want to see it tidy? it actually looks a bit better today to be fair!
and anyway, from what I recall, YOU'RE due ME a picture...

Are you sure you'd want to see it tidy? it actually looks a bit better today to be fair!
and anyway, from what I recall, YOU'RE due ME a picture... 

You know that dirty blond lass with the big personalities who used to be in Baywatch - Pamela whatserfyece??

Well Tidyboiler looks nothing like her.

She looks better. ;)

ain't you geordies got telephones up there yet? heard your shouting down here, woke me up.:willy_nilly:

they were'nt really lost, geordie. you were wearing them on yer heed.

haha. You nutter, leave it alone...

So now it looks like you have tried to stick a tammy in the wrong place. Not that there is a right place on a bloke...

You just want an excuse to go back to hospital so that pretty nurse can fondle your bits don't you?
Dirty boy!
Best check she's on duty before you do any damage mate.

Not joking trev. The ward I was in last Friday had the youngest and hottest nurses I think I've ever seen. It was great! before I was leaving she said she needed to give me extra dressings to take away and asked what kind I had. Made her take my trousers down and have a look herself which involved moving my marbles about. not gonna lie, I enjoyed it ;D

Reply to touchy subject in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back