Currently reading:
Ugly mugs

Discuss Ugly mugs in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

C:\Users\glenn\Desktop\552417_2274579721016_285580829_n.jpg

cant upload photos tried deleting it but wont go

Me driving a fire engine after kitting it out with a few electrics lol
562.jpg

Me at a distance. I'm camera shy
20131010_073958.jpg

OK this is me.

20130110_194705.jpg

The next time you dont want to "prematurely arrive at your destination" just think of this picture :rofl: You could be arrested for thinking about Jimmy Saville covered in custard these days :innocent:

.................................................................................................................................

Last edited by a moderator:
You forget, we've met. You're wrong

You walked right into that one mate :)

As I said earlier, I've got no room to talk

You got me there Trev. BTW the facial hair has now gone and I've lost a bit of weight over the past few months and looking manly. I'm only 27 steps away from looking like a 21 yar old Brad Pitt lol :rofl:

PS @ Kate. I love the actual photo of you in the (northern) States. Your Hi-Viz and harness just does not do it for me. Some people pay good money for that type of thing in Thailand! You may be missing out on a trick there my love :wink:

Paul, you fat bastaaard!!! I've always thought of you as some slim, slick, smoothy. :)
Come in handy though in Leeds!

Last time I was slim, I was 10 years old.
Last time I was slick, I was 20 years old.
Last time I was smooth, I was 21 when I met my future wife. All down hill from that point I'm afraid. But she still loves me for some strange reason?

"Handy in Leeds?" Yes it has been these last 12 months! For some strange reason I've just attracted punches to my head, it must be the way I look or just being in the wrong place at the wrong time??? I'm a nice bloke, it just seems that every time I go out in town something happens and I'm in the middle of it! Had enough of that crap in the 90's, dont need it now. But lets face it, you all have now seen my face and it is a face you would like to smack lol.

Reply to Ugly mugs in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back