Discuss Ugly mugs in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Was out in leeds last year ... left headingly, should have stayed there, went to town center and went to the wrong end of town... call lane or something, call lane is correct. didn't get in anywhere and i quote 'not your sort tonight lads' its like that most weekends, you have to be with females to get in at a weekend, lol never again!

Next time just send me a PM and I'll tell you where to go out in town. Leeds has got something for every taste, just ask.

Paul M

Not been started that I know of, I got offered a job with the local authority which I took. I should really ring him too just for the crack if nowt else.

Ill know by lunch time tomorrow if i'm on this site for a week or another 3 weeks??? Once I know I'll give him a call. Trev I'm getting a few offers atm and dont know where to turn but I will always accept work from D/S, brilliant to work for/with and it will be a laugh. Look forward to it, hope your there?

Hahaha, is their some sort of cross-gender joke coming here?

Mark, your the one on Call Lane which has the "back entrances" to the gay bars on Lower Brigate!!!! LOL

Wrong street for the night out you wanted I think. The doormen down there accept all the girls to keep the clubs trouble free. It used to be great 10-15 years ago.

Mark, your the one on Call Lane which has the "back entrances" to the gay bars on Lower Brigate!!!! LOL

Wrong street for the night out you wanted I think. The doormen down there accept all the girls to keep the clubs trouble free. It used to be great 10-15 years ago.

Im actually laughing .... i went newcastle for a night out last year aswell, trev informed me i'd found the gay bar area (cant remember its name near Jurys Inn) and now you've told me i've found it in leeds haha im unintentionally drawn to them obviouslly haha.

I think im off back out in leeds at the end of May, so i'll give you a pm nearer the time.

Im actually laughing .... i went newcastle for a night out last year aswell, trev informed me i'd found the gay bar area (cant remember its name near Jurys Inn) and now you've told me i've found it in leeds haha im unintentionally drawn to them obviouslly haha.

I think im off back out in leeds at the end of May, so i'll give you a pm nearer the time.

Ha Ha Ha, on my stag weekend 11 years ago we went to Newcastle and stayed in the Jury's Inn. After getting settled into the hotel we all went out to the closest bar (guess were we went?). It was a sunny Friday afternoon on a bank holiday weekend so everyone is out drinking early doors. "why aren't there any women in here?" Yep, we are in the wrong end of town lol!!!! Move on, ask a local for advice on which bars to go to and you should be ok.

Nothing wrong with gay bars by the way, but it was the start of my stag weekend and I want to see ########### and do ############# with ladies that have big ######### that will do ######### for a price of a kebab.

Fill in the "######" with your own dirty minds. I've got memories pmsl :rofl:

The one thing this Thread lacks is HARNESS69 .... would have been very interesting to see what she......He looked like

Darkwood, maybe a little like this:-

613.jpg

Reply to Ugly mugs in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net