Search the forum,

Discuss Which make of VDE screwdriver do you think is the best? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Which make of VDE screwdriver do you think is the best?

• Total voters
311208327574_1.jpgmkacENDQW-ib4hiUjkjkDpw.jpg

How about my nice tool kit then ...LOL...

I was just having a little look and these NWS screwdrivers look identical to the old CK range.

Have got NWS pliers which are really great. Currently using We're easily available and quite good And Whia slimline torque set. Chap that work for us also has Whia and they are great. Previous favorite are Bacho which are indestructible brutes.

Previous pair were knipex they were good till the handle grips came off. Quite like my mates Whia, but do find the NWS the best. Always interesting how personal the preference is.

They are all really good pliers and would be happy to use most of them, really like the NWS though.

Think its due to individual taste never tried facom. Find c k too brittle drivers , but get on great with their 3 in 1 side cutters. Knipex all the way on grips and bancho for adjustable spanners. Fluke for test gear. But that's just me ....

Reply to Which make of VDE screwdriver do you think is the best? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back