Currently reading:
Which make of VDE sidecutters do you think are best?

Discuss Which make of VDE sidecutters do you think are best? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

looking at HT's display there, my kit is very similar.main diff being that the micc tools are generally at home as i don't get much call for it these days.

my stilson don't match my bahco grips, but i don't care.:6:

cant find open in tools etc to add one

can you add one marvo?
I'll add a poll for you but I'll need a list of the options you want in it.

I'll start you off with

Knipex
Draper
Snap On
Wiha
Stanley
Lindstrom
Duratool
Gesswein
Tamiya
Stanley
CK
Klein
Stahlwille
Irwin

I'm sure there's more so keep adding.

Knipex again for everyday sidecutters, first and second fixing. I use 180mm as 160mm just get lost in my fat hands.
for larger I use bahco croppers.... just lovely to use.
BAH2233D160_lrg.jpg

Knipex
Draper
Snap On
Wiha
Stanley
Lindstrom
Duratool
Gesswein
Tamiya
Stanley
CK
Klein
Stahlwille
Irwin
Bahco

Bahco added

Knipex
Draper
Snap On
Wiha
Stanley
Lindstrom
Duratool
Gesswein
Tamiya
Stanley
CK
Klein
Stahlwille
Irwin
Bahco
Vitrex

Hmmmm, Vitrex added.

Knipex
Draper
Snap On
Wiha
Stanley
Lindstrom
Duratool
Gesswein
Tamiya
Stanley
CK
Klein
Stahlwille
Irwin
Bahco

Bahco added

thanks marvo. i was looking at my posting permissions at bottom of the page and it doesnt mention polls at all?

[h=4]Posting Permissions[/h]
  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

You can post a poll but you must select the option to do so when you make the new thread. As Admin I can add a poll to an existing thread but I can't add to it or alter the poll once it's started.

If you're using a mobile device the way you make a poll might be a bit different, not sure TBH.

You can post a poll but you must select the option to do so when you make the new thread. As Admin I can add a poll to an existing thread but I can't add to it or alter the poll once it's started.

If you're using a mobile device the way you make a poll might be a bit different, not sure TBH.
to be honest adding just that long llist of snips is plenty for people to choose from

I think you're right, the list is going to be too long to run as a poll, there's probably a limit to the number of voting options.

Reply to Which make of VDE sidecutters do you think are best? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back