Search the forum,

Discuss 100mA maximum test current in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

there ok bits of software.i mossed it by one mark on unit one and unit 4 was prober oissed off but hay hope to pass it tomorrow. did you tutor make you do live se reading or calculated mine was calculated

gutted aint the word.do you know.if its a avarge mark they take or is 60% on all the units u need to hit.
cool

I tryed 2391 last year thats a evil exam so only doing 94 I cant be assed with period odick work

Im not sure as one of the guys on my course got over 60% in each unit and still failed even though the overall was 70%+, he took the exam again straight away and passed with 82% overall. I got over 70% in all units and passed.

I think we are using the 2391 for mocks, the second written I have is the periodic, I then have to do a practical fault finding on a test board and that will be me finished!

the fault finding is **** essy high zs reading above tsbulted was mine and dead short and ok as on those bits soft ware I keep hiting 90 so **** knows where im going rong. its all go atm as getting ready for my elexcer assiment on the 2nd july

Reply to 100mA maximum test current in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock